Does this sound like you? You have a particular idea for the formulation of a product BUT:
… you’re not sure whether all the ingredients are compatible with each other?
… you’re not sure whether your ingredients are used at the correct concentrations to remain legally compliant?
… you’re not sure whether your formulation is suitable for upscaling, for outsourcing or for your desired packaging?
… you’re simply not confident that you’ve got it right and you want a professional to review your formulation designs?
Let us review your formulations
This is how we typically work:
Step 1. Sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA)
Although your formulations and business plans are safe with us, we fully understand that you might want a legal agreement to protect your ideas. We are happy to sign an agreement of your choosing, or we can provide an agreement.
Step 2. Share your formulation ideas with usWe will ask you questions such as:
- What kind of formulation do you have in mind?
- Do you have an exact formulation breakdown or are your ideas still approximate?
- What are your main concerns about your formulation?
- Where do you intend to sell this product?
- What is your Unique Selling Point and brand story?
- What do you need most help with?
- Will you require us to formulate this product for you and test it?
Step 3. Provide you with a QuoteWe will then provide you with a cost estimate and an idea of time delivery. Our prices for reviewing a formulation on paper typically start around £500 + VAT per product. If you want us to make the product and test it, then this price will increase.
Step 4. Acceptance of the QuoteAt this point we get started! Your formulation review is now underway.
Step 5. Complete a Detailed Questionnaire
Now we start gathering as much information as possible about your project. We will ask you questions such as:
- What is your definition of ‘natural’?
- Will you be aiming to have your products certified as organic?
- How do you want your product to be preserved?
- Do you prefer native or refined oils?
- Are there any ingredients which we must avoid at all cost?
- Will you be manufacturing these products yourself or outsourcing their production?
- What is your desired shelf life for the product?
We will ask you to complete a questionnaire for us and then we’ll discuss it in detail with you in a phone call or Skype meeting.
Step 6. Start Reviewing!Now that we have all of your detailed information, our team can get started. We will start to review your formulation on paper and create a detailed list of points regarding your ingredients, your method of manufacture and any other particular points you want us to focus on, such as your preservation or stability strategy.
Step 7. Receive your ReportWe will then send you a copy of your Green Alchemy report, detailing all of our findings from your review. This report is sent to you as a first draft for you to review and comment.
Step 8. Receive your CommentsTell us what you think. Is there any additional information you require? Is there anything you don’t understand? Give us your feedback and we’ll aim to incorporate this into our report.
Step 9. Receive your Final ReportWe will now issue you with our final report, detailing all of our conclusions from your formulation review.
Talk to us about your project
Want more information? We are happy to talk to you about your project. Send us a message using the form below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.