Does Cosmetic Compliance worry you?
It should do. You need to ensure that your cosmetics are compliant, regardless of where you are in the world and regardless of what you formulate. Being a small business is no excuse for not complying with the law and artisan cosmetics manufacturers often receive heavy criticism for not ensuring that their products have been professionally tested or meet regulatory requirements.
We can help you become compliant with your local regulations and guidelines, but we are particularly knowledgeable on the EU Cosmetics Regulations 1223/2009 and ISO 22716 on Cosmetic Good Manufacturing Practice.
How can we support your business?
- Do you have a cosmetic business project that you need help with?
- Do you struggle to implement Good Manufacturing Practice?
- Do you need advice on importing cosmetics to sell?
- Are you buying a skincare company and do you need due diligence support?
- Do you need help advertising and marketing your cosmetic product?
- Do you need help creating your Product Information Files (PIFs) or Product Information Plans (PIPs)?
- Are you struggling to deal with legal compliance?
Once you get in touch with us, we’ll evaluate your project needs together and determine how we can best help your business with our cosmetic compliance consulting service.
Talk to us about your project
Want more information? We are happy to talk to you about your project. Send us a message using the form below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
powered by Typeform